MISHKAN MINISTRIES INTERNATIONAL
Cultivation for Healing and Growth
The structured courses presented by MMI at Erkhamka or on invitation are: –
- Experiencing and Practicing Forgiveness;
- Identity and Authority in Jesus Christ;
- Renewing of the Mind;
- Relationship Skills – Speaking the Truth in Love and Listening Effectively;
- Discovering God-Given Gifts (Spiritual DNA);
- Key Aspects on Meaningful Living;
- Intimacy with God; and
- Cultivation of Spiritual Fruits.
FACILITATION FOR EMOTIONAL HEALING
We do intense individual facilitation for emotional healing over a period of 10 to 14 days. A lot of time is spent to cultivate an intimate relationship with God the Father, the Holy Spirit and Jesus Christ. That means a lot of time alone with God! This is the basis to support the healing process and continue forward into life’s battles with the knowledge that in Him and with Him we can achieve anything. Individuals stay at Erkhamka for the period and need to provide their own food and drinks. Cost for this is a nominal fee for accommodation and a donation towards the ministry for the teaching and facilitation process.
The facilitation for emotional healing is done with the Bible as basis and we are unapologetically Christian in belief. The following are the issues that are handled in facilitation sessions (depending on individual needs): –
- Who am I in this world?
- What made me who I am?
- Who am I in Christ?
- How do I resolve the difference?
- Dealing with denial
- Handling rejection and self-rejection
- Dealing with current and past trauma
- Renewing the mind
- Soul ties
- Finding intimacy with God
- How do I go forward?
- Discovering my spiritual DNA – what is it that God created in me that makes me tick
- Living a life sold out to Jesus, full of purpose and meaning.
Our promise to all individuals is to love them unconditionally and to not judge and condemn them for anything they have done. While we don’t condone sinful behaviour, we love God’s people with His heart. We want hurting people to find the love God intended for them to experience and we are committed to show that love to all people. We want you to be able to deal with your past and then let it go and to accept a new life as intended by God!
Psalm 34:17-18 (NLT)
The LORD hears his people when they call to him for help. He rescues them from all their troubles. The LORD is close to the brokenhearted; he rescues those whose spirits are crushed.