MISHKAN MINISTRIES INTERNATIONAL
Cultivation for Healing and Growth
- We Believe that every person, whether a follower of Jesus Christ or not, is valuable to God and to His Kingdom.
Because people are eternally valuable to God, they are to us as well. Responsible evangelism will always be our cause and ongoing discipleship will always be the core of the ministry.
(Matthew 18:14; Matthew 25:45; 2 Peter 3:9)
- We Believe that “doing ministry as a team” is God’s design for effective ministry.
A Spirit-empowered serving with the willing hearted involvement of every person is vital to God’s plan being accomplished.
(Ecclesiastes 4:9-12; Psalm 133:1; Ephesians 4:11-16; 1Peter 2:4-9)
- We Believe that a simple presentation of Jesus Christ in creative ways will impact and transform lives.
Relating to people with creative teachings, facilitation, and guidance while remaining true to the Scriptures is a balance we will always keep. This allows us to present the Gospel in such a way that reaches the heart.
(1Corinthians 9:22, 23; Acts 17:22-34)
- In Keeping with the Great Commandment, we believe every follower of Jesus Christ should commit to a lifestyle of consistent spiritual growth with honest accountability.
A genuine love for God is always the first priority. Every follower of Jesus should yearn for continual spiritual growth. Therefore, discipleship through teaching, facilitation, guidance, accountability, and open honesty is critical to maturing in our faith.
(Mark 12:29-31; Acts 2:44-47; 1 Peter 2:2; 1Timothy 4:7, 8; Proverbs 27:17)
- We Believe that every follower of Jesus Christ is a minister who has been given gifts to be discovered, developed, and deployed.
We are a gift-based, volunteer driven ministry. Each follower of Jesus will find his/her greatest joy and fulfillment when serving in his/her spiritual gifts and passion. Every follower is created for ministry, gifted for ministry, authorized for ministry, and needed for ministry.
(Mark 10:45; Ephesians 2:10; Romans 12; 1Corinthians 12:14-20)
- We Believe that God is worthy of our very best.
Therefore, a growing spirit of excellence should permeate every activity. Not perfection but excellence with consistent evaluation and a willingness to improve for the sake of the Kingdom of God are distinctive of growing ministries.
(Psalm 78:72; Daniel 5:12; Colossians 3:17; Ecclesiastes 10:10)
- We Believe that genuine love and caring relationships are key to the life of every endeavour.
Refusing to give audience to a spirit of complaining, we will instead be courageous in solving every problem in a way that honours God and builds biblical character. We value healthy relationships by protecting the unity of the Spirit in our ministry.
(James 1:2, 3; 1 Peter 3:8, 9; 1Corinthians 13:8; Romans 16:17; Ephesians 4:3)
- We Believe that the most effective evangelism happens through people inviting people.
We believe that a life will reach a life. Each follower of Jesus develops genuine relationships with friends and family and extends an invitation to them. Evangelism gets to be a normal, natural lifestyle of winning others to Christ, one by one.
(Proverbs 11:30; John 1:43-45; John 4:28-30)
- We Believe in identifying and training emerging leaders who are fully committed to Jesus Christ and who will reach their generation with the Gospel.
God is raising up men and women who will take the baton of godly character, authentic faith, and servant-hearted leadership into the next generation.
(2 Timothy 2:2; 1 Timothy 3:1; Titus 1:5-9; Psalm 78:6, 7)
What is Our Purpose?
To present the Gospel of Jesus Christ in such a way that turns non-followers into followers of Jesus Christ, followers into disciples, and disciples into mature, fruitful disciple-makers who will go into the world and reach others for Jesus Christ.
At Mishkan Ministries International, we believe that fulfilling this purpose statement is dependent on four different areas of emotional healing and spiritual growth: –
Communicating the Gospel of Jesus Christ in contemporary ways that reach the heart.
Creating Biblically functioning followers of Jesus Christ in healthy relationships with one another.
Discovering the joy of being a fully matured follower of Jesus Christ.
Responding to His commission to partner with Him in reaching others.